Hello Parents and Guardians!
Our annual Parent-Teacher Conferences are just around the corner! Conferences will be held on Wednesday, November 9th from 11:00 am - 7:30 pm and Thursday, November 10th from 8:00 am - 11 am.
Parents of high school and middle school students will access the Skyward Conference Scheduler through the district website to set up individual teacher conferences for each child (See directions below). You only need to sign up for conferences with the teachers you are wanting to see. You do not have to schedule a conference with all of your child’s teachers if you do not wish to do so.
We know that in order for your child to reach their full potential, we need to work as a team to meet their needs. Please take advantage of this opportunity to build that relationship with the school for the benefit of your child. We look forward to seeing you at conferences!
Directions for Scheduling Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Go to the district website: www.tcusd3.org
- Click on the “Parents” tab located at the top of the page and select “Skyward Family Access”.
- Log into Skyward using your login and existing password.
- Under “HOME” select Conferences.
- Click on “All Conferences” located on the left side of the screen.
- Click “Select Time” under the “status” column and choose a time slot with the teacher you wish to schedule a conference with. You do not have to schedule a conference with every teacher unless you wish to do so.
- Click “Select”
- The time slot you selected shows up under the “View Scheduled Times.”
- Complete steps 5 and 6 for EACH teacher you wish to see.
- Print or write your schedule down before exiting Skyward to bring with you on the day of conferences.
You will receive an email to the email account you have listed in Skyward for EACH individual teacher conference you schedule.
*****If you cannot keep the time slot you have scheduled, please login to Skyward and cancel the conference(s). You will go to “View Scheduled Times,” then “Unschedule” to cancel.
Having trouble with scheduling?
Please call the Jr. High office at 824-4924 or
HS office at 824-2268