Bushue Training Directions
Go to www.bushuehrtraining.com
(If you click on the above link from your email, make sure it opens in Chrome or Firefox NOT Microsoft Explorer---see #1 below)
Log in with your first initial and last name…unless you have been told otherwise…. followed by tcusd3. Do not use the @ sign or .org.
The password is what you changed it to last year. If you are new to the district, you will need to use password for your password. You will be prompted to change it, once you get in to the site.
I do not have access to your personalized password.
If you need it reset to a default, send an email to
1. You need to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for your browser when visiting/viewing videos . They have found some glitches when clients use Internet Explorer. It will not record your work and you will have to do it over.
2. All training must be completed and recorded by
3. The directions for accessing training are attached to this email.
Please read them carefully, before beginning.
4. When completing the DCFS Mandated Reporter (only staff new to the district will have to complete the DCFS module in 2015-16) , save the certificate to your computer or print and keep for your records.
5. Outside Bushue video trainings have links and directions. Please read them carefully. If you get an error message, you may have to copy and paste these to your IE browser to gain access. The technology department is trying to resolve the problem with Chrome.
Since this course is not provided by Bushue Human Resources, Inc., but by an outside source, it will remain on your course list after you complete the viewing of the video. It will not disappear from your course list or appear as a completed course, like other courses on the Bushue Human Resources, Inc. Training site do.
Once you have completed viewing the video, you will need to complete a print screen of the date and time of the completion for your records. There is not a print out or certificate.
(Outside trainings will not disappear from your list.)